Click on “Log In/Sign Up” in the upper right corner to sign up and get an API Access Key (APIKEY)
On your first visit, click “Sign Up” and fill in the form. Your API key will be tied to the website URL you provide, so be sure to enter the full URL. Click Register.
You should get the confirmation message below once you click on “Register”.
You will see your registration details in the email.
You can now log in and see/edit your settings any time at http://www.contentoro.com/content-unlocked/.
Content Unlocked plugins are not yet available on the WordPress Marketplace. In the meantime, you can download the plugins from our Content Unlocked Page.
Click “DOWNLOAD” on “Content Unlocked: Fitness”. It will download as a zip file.
Do not unzip the file. Make sure the file is named "Contentunlocked.zip".
Follow these steps while logged into your WordPress dashboard.
1. Select "Plugins".
2. Click on “Add New”.
3. Click on “Upload Plugin”.
4. Now locate the plugin you downloaded in the previous step.
Click on "Install Now".
5. When finished, select “Activate Plugin”.
6. Now you should see under Settings/General, “Content Unlocked_APIKEY” setting.
Please enter your APIKEY, and click “Save Changes”.
7. You will need the plugin “Page Builder by SiteOrigin” to use Content Unlocked. If you don’t already have this, click on “Add New Plugin”, search for it in the Marketplace, download, and activate.
1. Add a new Post or Page
2. Click on the “Page Builder” tab on the top right corner of the editing page.
Click on “+widget” and choose “Content Unlocked” plugin.
3. Choose your content
Start by clicking “Edit” to go into the newly added widget.
Click on the collections on the menu to the left to browse content.
You can peek into any of these articles by clicking any preview button for details.
Select an article by clicking the radio button, then click on “Done” in the lower left corner of the page.
6. Finally, choose a title and click on “Publish”